pelvic, groin, walking pains?

i am almost 8 months preggers an today it hit me hard! Usually i can typically take the pain... cuz i stay home with our 2 yr old an can sit when it hurts but today it was hurting since i woke up...and it's a constint pain!...i already called the Dr. and they said that Dallas changed positions! please help me give advice! if any an no bashing me for posting this i want to know if i am the only one!?

mamactink

Asked by mamactink at 6:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dotn remember my 8th month from my first but maybe if i write something here someone else will reply for you lol seems to work when people see it has an answer i wish you luck honey ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No your not the only one but i don't remember aything that helped for me but my dr. told me to lay with the pillows between your legs and all that and try tylenol. I went through so much pain in the last few months with my frist so i know what your going through. sorry and i hope you get better G/L
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I'm currently feeling those pains. I've had the pain for about 3 days now. I'm hoping it will go away soon. So don't worry your not the only one.
    CEstrada

Answer by CEstrada at 10:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008