I have been told weird things about my eyes to that they r my best feature but if I dont wear mascara and brow pencil I look just plain and sick.Im fair completed with light freckles med golden blond hair and blue/green eyes by the way is that Hazel?Im a sahm so I never put much makeup on but would like to start looking better for me and hubby.What can I do to bring out the color and just overall eyes?Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style
Answer by SusieQue717 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010
Wide-set eyes are open and inviting, so try enhancing that quality while making them appear closer together by using stronger shades, particularly at the inner corners.
1. Highlighter Shade: Apply to brow bone.
2. Midtone Shade: Starting from the outer corner of the crease, bring the color toward the inside corner of the eye. Deepen the color on the inside corners and lid to help the eyes appear closer together.
3. Accent Shade: Starting slightly in from the outer corner, brush color across the upper lashline and into the crease of the eye. Also sweep it underneath the lower lashline, being careful not to extend it beyond the outer edge of the eye.
4. Eyeliner: Glide on a thin, soft stroke on upper and lower lashline just to the outer edge of the eye. Soften with the Eyeliner/Eyebrow Brush, if desired.
5. Mascara: Sweep evenly onto upper and (if desired) lower lashes.
Answer by mbdc at 2:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010
first, yes that is considered hazel.. but if you want to bring out those eyes, I'd opt for some cooler toned highlights or low lights in your hair since they are more on the cooler green/blue side. (if your skin tone is cool, loose the golden tones all together). For eye make up: because your eyes are wide set apply the shadow on the upper inner side of the eyelid toward the nose and blend carefully. Here is a video to show you:
Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010
Answer by RidingPink at 2:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010
Answer by sstepph at 2:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2010
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
How do i figure out how much sugar there is in a 2 liter bottle of coke?