swollen! ouch!

my private is realy realy swollen and it hurts when i walk, is this normal since im 37weeks and 2days? whet could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol god im 13 weeks and i feel it lol i was told it was normal because of the blood flow oncrease towards that area hurt dont it lol i hate it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• totally normal!!! i had the same thing.. started in my early pregnancy and lasted all the way till after i had my baby.. it was crazy cuz i almost forgot what i looked like down there before pregnancy hahaha
    stressedmommy88

Answer by stressedmommy88 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• it just got swollen last night
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 6:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• seriously.. iloveyall2008...everytime I read a post about someone You have the exact SAME symptom as them. Every single time. You must be having a HORRIBLE pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• its normal! i had the same thing and i asked my doctor and she told me it was very normal and common. I made her run tests anyway lol but everything was fine! and it goes away :-)
    Anonymous