• In the Spotlight:

Cervical Mucus? (maybe TMI)

I am TTC and have been checking CP. I know when I ovulated and we made sure to have lots of sex during that time frame. I have been researching CP and CM alot lately and have read that after ovulation your CM usually dries up. Mine has not...it has become "sticky" and clear... when checking CP there seems to be alot of it there. I just read that this could be a sign of early pregnancy. I am wondering if anyone else has had similar situations. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be but its not a reliable source of knowing if your pregnant. You just have to wait to see if you miss a period. whats your CP?? Also, if you just got done ovulating it could just be the residual discharge from that. GL! Hope you are!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 7:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My CP is low and firm. Thanks for the input. My period is due in about 4 days. I will keep my fingers crossed.
    Anonymous