Should I give them Pedia Sure?

I hva etwo very picky eaters. They are stuck on the foods they like and they will not budge. They get that from me honestly. However, I am worried that they arent getting the proper nutritian. They have gummie vitamins and vitamin drops prepared by the DR but im worried its not enough. What are your thoughs on Pedia Sure? How much can a 2 and 3 year old consume? Any other suggestions on helping my picky eaters stay healthy?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Kids' Health

• They can have 1 per meal

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I bought it for my son, but he was so picky he wouldn't drink it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• lol @ mompam. Wow thats funny. Well I hope they atleast drink it.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I you can give them one with mean I sometimes give them one as a snack between meals
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I had to give them to my grandkids when they were terribly underweight. They actually liked the cheaper store brand over Pediasure..and it is better served ice cold. I was told to give two a day. One inbetween breakfast and dinner and another between dinner and supper. You have to be really careful with brushing teeth. Supplements like that have lots and lots of sugar in them. If you can get them to drink water after finishing it will help. BTW..our dentist is highly against gummy vitamins, well actually, gummy anything. He says the goo gets shoved in between teeth and is a huge factor in cavities in kids.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i wouldn't give pediasure. i would honestly only allow veggies and fruits as snacks. they will eat when they are hungry!!!!
    there is a lot of sugar in pediasure. the ingredients are water, sugar, milk, that is not teaching them to eat healthy for life.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• offer only what you want them to eat... healthy choices... picky or not your kids need to get enough fruits, veggies, etc... i would skip the pedia sure and just start offering a healthy balanced diet... kids won't starve themselves, they will give in and eat what you give them...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010