ok im already worried so please no hate

ok i DID NOT know i was pregnant when this all happened but i guess i was about 2 weeks pregnant and we were still tring tobe careful after my last miscarriage and one night we went to this country bar to line dance and i had about 8 jack and cokes wasnt drunk or even close but then i also had taken a morning after pill cause there was one time we had sex and forgot the condom but i still am pregnant im 12 weeks and i am scared that something could had happened to the baby not from the pill cause its proven that nothing happens to a baby fromt hat pill but more of the whiskey i dotn drink often at all but that one night i just i needed tonot think about the loss i just had it was the first time since new years i drrank ... is my baby gonna be fine ? please no bashing cause again I DID NOT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That happend to my mom and my sister came out fine!
    So its not your fault that pill didnt work.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 6:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• that early in pregnancy not much will affect the baby. There have been people(ME) who hav done worse WHEN THEY DIDNT KNOW. And the baby is fine.
    Just make sure you dont drink or anything else the rest of your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• aww, well, there are many women who abuse alcohol and drugs and nicotine throughout their pregnancies so know that it was when you didn't know. it happens quite often, a night of partying before finding out you're pregnant. will it cause any damage? i'm going to go with no, and being stressed about it isn't going to help, either. take the very best care of yourself from now on. even when babies have birth defects, it often can't be traced to any source and mommies shouldn't beat themselves up over it unless they knowingly put their baby at risk.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• well we want a baby its just we were trying to be careful to let my body heal im just scared cause i can hadle alot of jack but im worried about the baby the dr said that he belives things will be fine im just scared ...
    Anonymous

• Just about everyone woman that I know had a drink or two on a few occasions early on before they knew that they were pregnant. I think as long as you STOP now, your baby should be fine. Just let your doctor know and they will probably just watch out for you. I think that FAS (fetal achol syndrom) is only a problem if you are actually a alacholic and drink every day several times a day. My doctor actually told me it was okay to have wine, go figure!
    Anonymous

• honestly, No one knows. No one knows the exact amount of alcohol that could harm the fetus. What one woman could drink and get away with may not be the same for you. It's unfortunate, but you'll just have to wait and see.
    In the mean time, I recommend researching Fetal Alcohol Syndrome to educate yourself. It will scare you, especially since you're not sure right now. But at least you would be prepared, if the baby was effected.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• thanks you guys im not really stressed more like scared to death lol i just dont want to have hurt the baby and i feel bad that i didnt know and nope i havent doen anything stupid at all now knowing im pregnant lol just been pretty healthy .. and thanks for being nice i was scared that people were gonna be rude and say stupid things ... so thank you
    Anonymous

• this happend to me also(kinda) i was 2months pregnant tho and i thought i ws just missing my "." cuz b4 i had missed it for 5 months stright but was not pregnant(i had it checked) and i smoked weed,was drinking ALOT , and smoke many jacks. and i went to the docters and had told them this and they gave me a sonagram and they said it was okay but now i am 27weeks pregnant and my baby is underweight.
    Anonymous

• well, as a doula, i've done tons of research on the subject and certainly don't recommend drinking, but women certainly drink wine in other countries during their pregnancies! THAT'S not a recommendation, just an observation, lol!! I'm sorry for your loss, too, and that makes you extra nervous, but you are 12 weeks, yay! Congratulations!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• thanks KnoxvilleDoula
    && i looked up that fas thing and it said cronic sorry i cant spell ... but cronic drinking is what causes it i only did it that one night and it wasnt strong at all it was very little cause it was the ladies night 1 dollar drinks they dont really liquor those up lol im just scared i had a big healthy boy before and im jsust scared
    Anonymous