what is your make up like?

I mean I want to know what you do to your face how and what is the effect you go for? I know that there are bunches of other options in brushes and colors and what not and fake eyelashes..... I am not a girly kind of girl and was thinking about trying it out help!

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• For me it depends on where I'm going and what look I'm going for. If I'm just running errands or something, I go for a more natural look with Browns and Taupe colors. If I'm going out to dinner or something, I'll go for a more dramatic look with maybe a smoky eye or a pop of color. If I'm going to a wedding or a similar event, I'll wear more something with a little more sparkle.

If you want, you can try the Virtual Makeover or Personal Beauty Profiler on my website, or get in touch with me and I can give you a more personalized look!

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 3:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• moisturize,pressed powder,natural color eye shadow,and brown mascara
    I like a natural look

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• depends on where i'm going but most of the time it's a natural look, with tinted moisturizer and mascara but if i go somewhere it's foundation, loose translucent powder, gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara, pink shimmer blush and neutral lips
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have light brown eyes and medium dark brown hair and a slightly tinted complexion.... dose it matter what you use for ummmmm colors and stuff or just go for the gusto?
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I use foundation, eyeliner and mascara, that's it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Fair Mineral Foundation
    Black Lashes and Mascara
    Black Eye Liner
    Brick Rose Lipstick

Organic Cosmetics, Neutral colors. I believe if you can tell someone has makeup on, they are wearing the wrong colors or way to much.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Au Natural for me! I rarely wear anything but mascara and lip gloss... and currently I'm looking for a new brand because I hate mine!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010