I am desperate for a really good (but reasonable) cleaning lady in Palatine Il. Any suggestions? HELP Please!!!

Can't keep up with everything. Looking for detailed housekeeper that is reliable. I don't like servics typically they are too pricy, not consistant and a different housekeeper each week. I want someone that I can count on and trust.

Help?

Thanks

Nicole1415

Asked by Nicole1415 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You might check www.care.com for a housekeeper. Look at the pulldowns on the first page. You search by zipcode. you can ask for a background check and for them to have fingerprints done if you want. I got my 2 part time jobs at this website. I had my finger prints done for a family and a background check plus provided several references. Meet in a public place for interviews and don't exchange any personal numbers, etc until you have a good match. Good Luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010