why dont i get free cafemom stuff like everyone else?

trishalynn0528

Asked by trishalynn0528 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• ??
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 6:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Not sure what you mean... If you are referring to the free zip front hoodies, I got mine in the mail today... It is awesome... Cafemom did a great job with them. I love the color!! I don't know if they have any left, however.
    Anonymous

• I never knew anything about it until now!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yeah, me neither. ???
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• how-did-yall-know-aout-them
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Do you mean like the random free stuff they give away (cereal, photobooks, shampoo?) If that is what you mean, make sure that you go to your personal settings, and there is a box that you check to say that they can contact you regarding advertisements and stuff. :) I think it is called the influencer program.
    bam920

Answer by bam920 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Honestly..write intelligently, helpfully, positively.
    CafeMom picks those who post like that for their Influencer program (I KNOW!)
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 9:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hi trishalynn0528,

If you are interested in being considered for our Influencer Program edit your settings on your Communication Preferences to allow us to contact you.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program and how members are chosen: http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

Follow these steps to edit your Communication Preferences:
    Click the 'Privacy + Settings' link located on the top right corner of any page on CafeMom.
    In the left column click the 'Email Preferences' link.
    Make the appropriate changes and click 'Save Preferences' at the bottom of the page.

/ The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2008