morning sickness

Im almost 3 months preg and i was wondering if it's ok that eating only sweet things make my stomach feel good? I start feeling really sick and if i eat candy or drink something sweet my stomach ache goes away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im the same way i suck on a jolly rancher for my stomach to fel better and im 13 weeks lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Actually,...you are most correct! The OB's advise preggo's to eat jelly beans to help with morning sickness. The sugar is the key! Soooo carry on, and well done! Just be sure to take those prenatal vitamins and don't make a diet of sweets. Take care!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It really sucks the first couple of months... I got really sick and literally lived on Saltine crackers for 4 months straight, my baby is very healthy too... You'll get better and be able to eat right and when you do just make sure to eat as good as you can... Good luck
    stasia4

Answer by stasia4 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I say do whatever works to ease the sickness. I know how awful it can be! With my last pregnancy, I had to eat every hour just to make the quesy feeling go away. Hopefully it will subside for you soon. :D
    myfamilymylife2

Answer by myfamilymylife2 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• HI there,

To much sugar is not great but if it make you feel better I would go with it. Eventually the sickness will go away and you can over compensate by eating really healthy.
    Good Luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008