what ages should I stop at?

We are having our sons 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheeses in Nov. We have 2 nieces that are 10 and 12 - do you think they'd be more embarressed sitting with the 5 other kids at the table or want to be there? They are both good girls but I think they are both border line too old for the little trinkets from the gift bag and they wouldn't wear the little hats and bibs they have for the kids but i don't want them to feel left out either, we will still have cake and pizza for the adults and them of course but... what age is too old for this type of birthday party? I need to pay according to each child - I have calls in to both of them, just wanted to ask what other moms thought.

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depending on how close they are to you and your little one, they may be fine with it. Maybe instead of giving them stuff from the goody bags you could have something a little more age appropriate for them if they decide to come, and excuse them to go play some of the games if they wish instead of hanging out with the preschool set.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i agree....get them something they are into instead of the goody bags. thats what i did with my sons party.
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010