similar issue to another member....

I'm having the same issue as another member today...how long did it take you to get a Positive HPT result? I have never been this nauseous in my life, some headaches, no breast soreness or tenderness, I THINK I implanted last week (had 3 days of much lighter bleeding, periods are usually 7+ days, but are highly irregular, so I never know what it my period and what's not). I took a test last Wednesday, Sunday, and today...all negative, but I'm really starting to think that I am. Husband and I are going to the clinic on Friday, hopefully get a blood test done. But how far into your pregnancy did you get a positive HPT and/or how long between the moment you thought you were pregnant and finally got a positive HPT??

If I'm not...then I really wanna know where all this nausea came from...it's driving my insane!

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 2:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you did implant next week, it's too early for the pregnancy hormone to show up in your system. It'd be a good idea to wait another week or longer and then test again.

Also, morning sickness doesn't usually kick in until week 6. Chances are what you are experiencing is not pregnancy related. The best symptoms of early pregnancy are breast swelling with very tender nipples and a missed period. Unfortunately, for you, you won't be able to rely on the missed period symptom much.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It takes some women a few days to produce the Pregnancy hormone, for me, because of the length of my cycles, I have to wait until at least 14 days past ovulation to take a test. Do you know when you ovulated? Are you at least 14 days from that date?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have no idea when I ovulate. I was on the Depo shot for so long that my cycles are completely screwed, so I tend to get a week long "period" then a 1-2wk break and then another....
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010