What was the best way you lot weight post c-sec.

I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 10m old with her i gain ALOT of weight. I got pregnant again when she was 4m so i am now 27wks. I know that they will have me running around. But i am currently 208 lbs and i have actually been loosing some weight while being pregnant this time. But anyway what was the best way you lost weight? My normal weight pre 10m old is 145lbs so i have a long way to go!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds simple but just be aware of what you eat. Dont eat when you aren't hungry and dont keep eating after you aren't hungry anymore. Dont eat until you are full. Walk with your kids. I have lost almost all of my pregnancy weight (I gained 35 lbs). I have 7 to go. Hope this helps :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well honestly i had a divorce right when my baby was 3 months old... that helped, i moved us to Florida and played with him on the beach all the time, that was really good exercise.... They say the best exercise is sex!!! I really dont have time to eat with him now, he is 14 months pregnant, I watch my nephew during the day, and am 4 months pregnant... Plus after the divorce I was pretty poor and feeding my son was way more important to me than feeding me, and I worked in a gentlemens club (not proud at all but had to do what I had to do) lost a TON of weight doing that, its hard to go home and eat dinner after that... Only did it for 4 months so... Not suggesting any of this to you, my life was crap for a while and I was stressed out and depressed, just telling you how I lost weight...
    stasia4

Answer by stasia4 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008