Reasons your husband has cried....

Sorry I posted Anonymous. My hubby would not want this info public :( LOL. There has been 2 times he cried in front of me. The first time was right after a OB appt and he was reading one of the baby magazines they gave us and he started crying so I asked why he was and he said because he was so happy we were having a baby of our own and he is so happy it was with me. Of course, I cried too:) Then the second time was only 2 nights ago he woke me up saying "it's okay babe, it was just a dream." Then he started crying. When I asked why he said "I had a dream Alan died." (his brother) He cried for like 20 minutes. I think it took him a while to realize it was a dream.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband cried when our baby died and when he thinks about his mom (she died 1997)
    mommyflynn5

Answer by mommyflynn5 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My husband cries a lot (compared to yours). He is pretty sensitive. He cries at movies ALL the time, which I can't help but poke a little fun at him for because I rarely cry at movies. Things make him emotional relatively easily, all though he tries to put up a decent front...I can tell when he wants to cry!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 7:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Movies. My husband is such a puss. He cried when he heard our daughter's heart beat, he cried when he had a dream his brother died too, he cries and cries at romantic movies, movies when the wife/kid dies etc etc etc. omg! I'm not really a crier, I leave it to him!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Mine cried when he lost his job and I wasn't working at the time, and he cried during our son's first ultrasound, even though he thinks I didn't notice ;-)
    Anonymous

• The first time my hubby cried was when I told him "Oh quit fucking pretending that you love me!". The look on his face made me want to die..... The other time he cried was when we were going through a rough patch and we decided to call it quits. I was in the bedroom and he was in the living room. I came through to get something to eat and I saw him hiding his face. I went to go see what was going on and he was crying..... I asked him why. He said "Because I don't know what I'm going to do without you. You've been my best friend for so long and now I won't have anybody." Then we talked some more and decided to start over.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Oh then when he had to go to work in Alaska all summer we only got to talk by emails. I found out I was pregnant and I sent him an email with the ultrasound pics. He found a calling card and borrowed someones cellphone and called me. When he heard my voice he broke down in tears...
    MarlyeGirl

• i have seen my hubby cry 4 times in our 20 years together. When his g'ma passed, when his dog  passed, when our son was born, and the last time when I told him that him and his son had some serious issues and that, according to my son, Daddy doesn't like me, and if he does, why is always so angry at me. I hated to tell my hubby this, but it needed to be heard so they could find a solution to their relationship issues - my son has ADHD and hubby really doesn't know how to deal with it...

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The only time I've seen my husband cry was when his father was dying and at the funeral. That was in 2003.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• When his dad passed.
    Stuee

Answer by Stuee at 7:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have seen my husband cry 1-when our children were born. 2- when his grandmother die. 3- when his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. 4-When his mother die. 5-when our son was diagnosed with a heart condition and 6-when our daughter was diagnosed with a heart condition.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008