Follow up call?

I missed a phone call for a potential job (2 weeks ago). My phone fell in the water and it took forever to receive my new one in the mail. I called back this morning and left a detail explanation and an apology.

Should I follow up to see if she got my message and maybe get a chance to talk to her personally. And if so what should I say?

She also gave me her cell number should I attempt calling or not even bother?

DNR

Asked by DNR at 2:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• This is a tough one. In a job market like this, the position may be filled already, esp if you were not able to return her call previously. I would definitely call one more time to follow up, or maybe call the company and ask the HR department if the position has been filled.
    Sorry mama!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would definitely call one more time. Use her cell phone, assume she did not get the last message. Apologize again and see what happens.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010