Who Still Does the Whole Santa Thing?

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 2:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• For the record.... I have also told my child that us knowing that Santa is not real is our secret because we don't want to hurt other peoples feelings that might believe or want their kids to believe. So anytime there is talk of Santa around he and I, he goes along with it and gives me a wink.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I must say, that when I found out Santa was not real, I did NOT get angry at my mother and think she was a liar. I do Santa of course, because it is 1 of the best things when you are a child!!...the excitement of it not letting you sleep that night....waking up at midnight and fighting over whose turn it was to wake the parents up and see if Santa came! I would never deprive my children of that experience! I will do Santa until my children move out, even when they do not believe. But Everyone does things differently.....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We do. My kids are 11, 4 and 2.

When our kids start questioning we talk about how Santa is more of an abstract idea.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We do, my kids are 15, 7 and 5. Of course my oldest doesn't believe, but he plays along.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My kids are teens and we still do it!
    it's fun
    *the Santa gifts in our house were always 1 or 2 for each kid, something for each of us and the dog all unwrapped with big bows on them. Everything else was wrapped and under the tree before Christmas Eve

Santa is real- lives in all of us ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do ... we have four furry (three cats and a dog) kids that Santa comes to visit.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do!
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do!
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my daughter is 4 and we still do santa but this year i have to figure out how i can explain santa coming early
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 3:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010