Dead Beat Daddy?

Would you as a parent parent your child in this way?
What kind of father just drops his children off and says there ya go, find your own way, do as I say or suffer death and torture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh, sounds like that man in the sky fairytale.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• That sucks! I am sorry but some one must be the adult and looks as if your it. Try not to ever knock him in front of little ears the kids will resent you not him. I don't know why that is but it's true. Good luck hun you will need lots of it!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i know exactly how you feel, my kids are teenagers and they say they are done, he has been in and out of their lives because of drugs and the older they get the harder it is to keep it from them. their dad just sold my 13 year olds dirt bike he bought him for drugs and turned his cell phone off. it makes you just wish they would go away forever so they want get dissapointed anymore. luckily their step-dad has been in their life for 10 years and he is way past done, he tried to get along with him for the kids but he's went to far this time. i use to tell my kids he loved them he just doesn't know how to show it.
    drgroves

Answer by drgroves at 5:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2008