DIY center piece of wedding ideas?? adult content

I need as much help as I can get! Our wedding is Feb 2011 and my dress is ivory with clover green sash. My DF and groomsmen are wearing chocolate suits. I want to order brown table covers- we have 20 small round tables and 5 rectangle tables. I am not sure about my flowers yet. I need help with centerpiece or any DIY ideas. Oh we are only having cake, punch, and cookies too. Any advice, ideas, or pictures would be greatly appreciated:)

janessa27

Asked by janessa27 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I small vase with a single red rose in it,red means true love. The flowers can be real or fake.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• For my sister's wedding, we little glass vases filled with those accent rocks you can get at craft stores. Then we put some shorter fake flowers in each one. My sister in law got glass and marble hearts and tied balloons filled with hi-float and helium to them, then put confetti under the hearts.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Something like this is really cute and easy. Wheatfrass is really easy to grow and is cheap, then you just get some cute contaners and a few flowers. Super cute and easy.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• what we did was put a small vase in the middle with flowers and 4 votive candles around it. i ordered everything from the flower shop for $20/table, but i'm sure you can do it yourself for alot cheaper, especially if you buy in bulk. i like the small flowers because then your guests can see everyone at the table.
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010