Would you rather be married to the most unattractive man ever adult content

but have the best sex of your life, for the rest of your life, or be married to the most attractive, handsome man alive but have no sex for the rest of your life?

nmmama09

Asked by nmmama09 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in

• Ugh thats a horrible question... I can't even begin to answer it :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• most attractive, handsome man alive but have no sex for the rest of your life

I could not/would not have sex with an ugly man.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• um looks are not a factor for me never have been or will be I love people for who they are. I dont expect any one to change just cause they are not how I like. I mean we are made the way we are and that is how we should stay.... I know this is not what your question is really asking for it is just my strong belief.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Most attractive.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• In order for me to have the best sex of my life, I'd have to be attracted to that "most unattractive" man on several levels, because for me sex is not just a physical thing. So yes, I'd pick the unattractive man. Besides, looks are subjective, anyway. What's attractive to you could be hideous to me, and vice versa.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• As shallow as this may sound.. I don't think I could have sex with an ugly man at all.. : /.. so Im going with the attractive guy.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would become a nun......LOL..... I dont think I could be with a man that isnt nice looking or cared about him self....but not all attractive men have sex alot or do it well.... you just need to train them...LOL.... and maybe buy them some new things.....
    lovinmy3babies

Answer by lovinmy3babies at 3:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Frankly, in order for me to have good sex, I have to be emotionally attracted to the man. So if I loved him, I would go for the unattractive man. However, I cannot stay in a relationship where there is no sexual chemistry, so I don't think I could stay with the attractive man without sex. Its really a double edged sword.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• is the ugly man the best, kindest, most loving man too??

if so, sign me up for Mr. Ugly
    ------------------
    i have an atrractive man, but turns out he is ugly on the inside, just can not see if by looking at him,
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Ugly man great sex!!

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010