Anyone out there gone through this?....

I am 24 with a beautiful almost 3 yr old, we started trying to get pg again and nothing happend went on for 16 mths.Found out that after a ruptured appendix when my dd was 2 months that I had severe scar tissue, had to take right ovary and tube out and my left tube was closed as well so he cleaned and opened it up surgicly, thats been 7 wks now, said I could start tryin again but seems skeptic about it. Has anyone become pregnant with just one side functioning? hopefully my left tube will stay open, Im scared scar tissue will close it again so I feel like Im running against time and want another child so bad for my dd as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• Your doctor is right to be skeptical.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i know someone whose tubes were closed from scar tissue. she took a homeopathic remedy and got pregnant
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You might want to buy an ovulation monitor. If you only have one ovary, you're only going to be ovulating every other month. It'll be easier to get pregnant if you know the best days to have sex.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• you think about invetro?
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Im not sure so I bumped you
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010