What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

does your family ever dress up as a theme?

nmmama09

Asked by nmmama09 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• I would love to do a theme, but, we never have..I think my son is going to do be "The Man In The Mask" for the movie "The Strangers". He did it last year, but, loved it.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• In her own words, my 5yo is going to be "something nocturnal" but she doesn't know exactly what yet. She likes scary costumes! We don't dress up as a family unless we go to a party together.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 3:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my son is being a monkey, he will be 3 right after and I want to keep the costumes cute as long as I can. plus it has a built in tummy and its so adorable ..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My 3 year old is going to be either woody or buzz, My oldest isnt interested in it at all
    The two girls will be witch and a cat...lol
    lovinmy3babies

Answer by lovinmy3babies at 3:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would love to do a theme. Maybe next year if we plan far enough ahead (and have the money for it).

My son is going to be Iron Man. That's the costume he picked--I guess cause it looks like a robot, LOL. I also bought him a Superman costume and I've been letting him play dress up with that.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We are doing another Haunted House this year. I am not quite sure what my kids will be., It depends on what I find cheap and that they like. I may get the costumes at the thrift store since they will only wear them once anyways.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• DH and I are going as Alice and the mad hatter (not the Tim burton version bleh!) DS was going to go as the ace of spades, but his Grama told him to be a super hero so now I need to make a batman costume :(

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010