do you think bad of me for thinking this ****warning light is on**** adult content

i have had a few thoughts sneak into my head
things i could do to his anal playtoys
maybe vicks would sting
needles going into, maybe for my pleasure of vodoo doll torture to his anal love toys
having a big bonfire and watching them melt into nothingness
stringing them from the flag pole as i leave this house and he is still at work for hours (neighbors would love that!)

any other ideas
or
am i being bad for having those thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• One of these days he's going to puncture something highly vital up in there and bleed out or go septic.
    What's his doc have to say about the obvious anal trauma?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Stringing them from the flag pole is an amazingly wonderful idea. It provides lots of embarrassment with no injury to him physically. Go for it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree with Ginger. The other night I fantasized about stuffing a dirty sock in my husband's mouth (in my sleep deprived mind it would stop his incessant snoring and I could sleep). I didn't do it, of course. I just thought about it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my gosh how many does he have?!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depends on what he did. If he did something bad, like cheat, then go for the vicks.

I guess I'm crazy as a loon.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thinking it isn't bad. If he's hurt you in some way its normal to want to retaliate. Actually doing the things you listed pushes you from pissed off to crazy as a loon though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• How about taking pics of them and posting them on his Facebook page? LOL!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Wow. You might want to give that a little more thought. Would it be worth it to do any of those things? Or would it be better to pack up and leave? He is obviously making your life miserable. Whatever you choose to do, good luck hon! For what its worth, some of those made me smile. He might or might not be man enough to press charges about the Vick's. The bonfire could possibly make you ill, though.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• hey music mom
    he puts them in his ass
    and did try but i could not do it hard enough, he was BLEEDING and he said harder, i was crying saying you are bleeding, and he said deeper, i said it is all the way in there, no more to go in, (and it is 12 inch or something, it is huge) he has others
    before i know he was doing this to m=himslef, and before he orderd his own, he was USING MINE!! of course i did not know this, and of course i have not touched since finding out

so there is that

thanks for the crazy as a loon comment, do not think about much, maybe a few times, trying to find humor in it, not into that retaliation thing but trying to hold on to humor-not easy lately

and jennifer, he has ordered three, of course he can have the three i had, i will not touch again, and i did find a dozen in the basement tucked away (old ones from long ago-of course i did not know until recently)

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• So I don't get it....no one MADE you do it to him. Why don't you just be a grown up and say NO and stand your ground. did he threaten you? I don't know why you are getting mad at me. What were you expecting to get out of this post?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010