i need options and thoughts and maybe advise :( please go easy on me im having a bad day

okay soo today i got in a fight with him just im in my hometown and hes in nc where we are stationed and i never really talk to him hes always with his friends and when i do talk to him its 1 minute long hes soooooooo rude today i cant take it anymore !!! i want to make it work but i dont know how to control my hatred towards him! :( i want my baby to have a father, but why should i be unhappy i love my husband very much but i just cant seem to grow up and move on without him :( the worst part is he ruined my life and cheated early in our marriage weve been married for 4 years ! and he gave me herpes and chlamidia well i got rid of the chlamidia and some other virus i got rid of ... its horrible soo even if i do divorce him i can never find another love again whos going to want a herpes girl with a baby .. not gonna happen. im sooo sad im soo unhappy .

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Is he at Bragg?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Oh wow. Okay......First off, I know people in happy relationships after contracting herpes. It's not a death sentence. Please, for your daughter LEAVE. Don't teach her it's healthy to stay with someone who cheats on you, or that it's okay to hate eachother for the kids sake. I promise, once you leave you'll be so happy you did, and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You wold be happier alone than with him. Its ok to be alone, sounds like you are doing it on your own anyway so why stay together and be unhappy? If someone loves you enough you can have a relationship even with herpes. The reasons you gave are not reasons to stay in a relationship!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Dn not define yourself as a herpies girl. Their will be another man out their that will love you. Just be honest with men before you get that far into a relationship that you need to tell them about that. Get rid of that DH. Be happy alone.

Answer by louise2 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Are you separated or just living apart because of where he's stationed? If you are seperated why not just get a divorce? You say you can't control your hatred towards him, so why stay?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Anywho, sometimes it's better for a child, or children, to come from a broken home then to have their parents that are married but fight all the time. If you are that unhappy, and he's going to cheat and give you STD's, especially one that cannot be cured, then you just should not stay married to him. You deserve to be happy. Your child deserves to have a happy mom. And you don't want your baby to grow up and think 'wow, this is what marriage is supposed to be like'. You don't want your child to end up like this.

(PS, I'm at Bragg)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• well i came back here for vacation to spend time with my family and he came up with me and stuff but had to go back to work i stayed a little bit longer and in october hes picking me and my son up to go back home after i celebrate his first birthday here . also he gave me the herpes 4 years ago but still im very bothered by it .. he doesnt even try in this relationship some days he does and others he just doesnt care , hes stubborn and dont care :( you know, girls thanks for your help and advise
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• hey raine are you a army wife?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You sound as if you think you have to stay with him because no one else would want a woman with herpes...but lets stop for a minute and think about the "rea" person in question, which is you. You are the one who has to look at yourself every morning in the mirror, therefore, your actions to dismiss this man from your life should have no reflection on what you are expecting in the future. You have to be the one to open your eyes and see that this marriage isn't working and the longer you stay in it for the sake of your child, the worse it will be for you and your child. Do you really want your child to go through life knowing how bad "daddy" treats "mommy"?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2010