How many of you have decorated the front of your home for fall?

Im on a budget and the hubby says its really just a waste! I feel like it should be more welcoming but not sure what to do to make that happen?

lovinmy3babies

Asked by lovinmy3babies at 3:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'll put a few things out for halloween that I try to get on clearance...like lights and scary signs. For "fall" ideas, I've created my own little pumpkin patch with small pumpkins that my daughter & I painted!
    MOMMYofLENNON

Answer by MOMMYofLENNON at 3:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thats a great idea!!! The kids would love it!
    lovinmy3babies

Comment by lovinmy3babies (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• So far amongst the mums and other flowers still there I have put all of the pumpkins we grew, then I have a fake tree outside that I have orange lights on, I put out my scarecrows, and I still have to get my hay bale yet and I have a few scary signs that I stick out I am going to look for a few more things on clearence this fall. I need to make a wreath or something for the door. Last year I had a skeleton and the fence gate but the wind tore it up
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010