What do you have in your bedroom that makes it comfortable?

I have a very boring bedroom and want to dress it up so to speak. What ideas do you have?

lovinmy3babies

Asked by lovinmy3babies at 3:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I change my comforter sets all the time, get new pillows. I have different lamp shades that match certain curtains and bed sets. A chaise lounge would probably dress it up too. I also have an antique hope chest at the end of my bed... its my fav thing in there
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think a nice rug can make a big difference.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have nice soft sheets and blankets and lots of pillows in pretty colors. I make pillow cases out of flat sheets. I have different shaped pillows including a V shape. My bedskirt is denim so I can have different color sheets and blankets as long as they go with denim. I live in Tucson so denim goes with the rest of my house. I have a TV & dvd player in my room so I can go in my room and shut the door and have my own place. I have a chair so I don't have to be in bed and a wood lap desk to use my laptop with wifi.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My big fluffy chair!!
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I found some of the Chaise Lounge chairs on craigslist really cheap, the hope chest was my grandma's :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have a extra large bedroom and its really just plain and not good about decorating!
    lovinmy3babies

Comment by lovinmy3babies (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I never thought about putting a comfy chair in that room..... I have a small desk in my room and a lap desk for the laptop but im on the bed with that most of the time. Great ideas thanks for sharing:)
    lovinmy3babies

Comment by lovinmy3babies (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• A hope chest sounds like a great idea...... and the chaise Lounge would be really nice also..... wonder how expensive they are?
    lovinmy3babies

Comment by lovinmy3babies (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010