Is it normal to have nausea and head aches during ur 9th month??

Im just now 9 months pregnant with my second baby. Im having a lot of nausea and head aches. i havent had any nausea or head aches this whole pregnancy. I also havent had anything like this when i was pregnant with my daughter. I do have low iron and i was put on iron pills, im not sure if this is why. Any advice will help... thanks :)

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ya i also had low iron and that's problem it when i was into my 9th month i was feeling the same way your gonna be fine there's nothing to worry about just talk to your doc it might be the pills but i am sure your ok good luck
    vanessa0211

Answer by vanessa0211 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes, I would say it is entirely within the realm of possibility. However, if you are concerned about how you are feeling, don't hesitate to call your doctor and ask what they think. There's never anything wrong with asking or getting checked out if you are worried.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 8:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008