Any of the mommas out there hear about this

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jaOtZEKELEy2-UBskfgWL-DTbc7Q?docId=CNG.4daaf11c7ddd763d80932d78a88c5277.6b1

Baby Postilioners that are supposed to keep infants safe have been killing? As a mom to a 5 month old this scares me. I got one as a baby shower gift, I never used it but gave it to my mom to use for my littlest brother who is 2 months younger then my youngest child... :(

bairdjrnavywife

Asked by bairdjrnavywife at 4:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Kids' Health

• that is why the recommendation has been nothing in the crib but your baby
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Babies should be placed on their back to sleep unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree with nothing in the bed but baby and light blanket. My son had acid reflux so we put a wedge under the mattress to help with the positioning. We would cover him up with a knit blanket that is really light so if it got in his face, he could still breathe. I am VERY paranoid like that!!!!!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree with nothing in the crib but the baby.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I haven't heard about it, but it doesn't surprise me. This isn't the first mom-friendly crib item to have problems. They've recalled just about every drop side crib.

My daughter has to use positioners for medical needs, but we don't use anything like this.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 5:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• it's no suprize that there is this report... really...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No surprised but I hadn't heard about it.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 11:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010