New cell phone

Ok, I am in need of a new cell phone and I want some opinions. I have a Blackberry Pearl flip phone that I don't really like at all. Problems from the get go and now it seems I have to charge my phone daily. It is time to upgrade. I mainly use my phone for calls, some text, and I would like one that takes good pics. This one does not make clear ones. I use the internet on my phone but I do enjoy my music I keep on it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Alamama

Asked by Alamama at 4:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• My mom just got an iPhone. She has troubles with her face hitting the button to hang up while she's talking.

Other than that... no advice, but if you use internet on your phone, invest in a bigger screen.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 4:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i like my iphone....the 3gs one.....lol dh got the iphone 4 and still doesn't like it too much.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 7:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• "My mom just got an iPhone. She has troubles with her face hitting the button to hang up while she's talking."

I have the iPhone 4 and was having the same problem with my face hanging up. My husband did the latest firmware update issued by Apple and I haven't had any more problems with it doing that. She might try that.

I like my iPhone. I've been using the ipod on it more than I thought I would. My husband bought and hooked up an adapter for the car so I can just plug in my phone and listen to it through the car's speakers. It takes fairly good pictures, but I am never impressed by cell phone pictures. I have a nice digital SLR camera so I could care less about the cell phone pics. Not that I don't use it, just not if I want a really good picture or a picture of something moving.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Who is your carrier.....Sprint has a goof phone with the Evo or Innuendo. Verizon has the Casio Exilim with a 5MP camera.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i have a blackberry curve and love it, but I am getting the new droid from sprint soon
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• bumpHere's a bump for ya!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My carrier is T Mobile and I have looked at all their phones. Now confused. lol I only use my camera phone for those little moments when you say...wish I had my camera! Just wish they were little more clearer than what I get with my blackberry pearl.
    Alamama

Comment by Alamama (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2010