third pregnancy..... ouch!

okay so its my third pregnancy and ive been going through a really though time, with all the 24/7 morning sickness.... well, now im experiencing something that didnt happen with the first two, my "crotch" really feels sore.... like if i had a bruise or something.... i cant walk normally because it hurts! i feel like im already on my 7th month, and im barely 10 weeks in!!! anyone else gone through this? what is it? whats happenning? btw my doctor said its normal but didnt explain why......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt the pain there the entire time during my third pregnancy. I felt like the baby was going to drop at any moment. It feels terrible but you will be alright.
    my3girlsilove

Answer by my3girlsilove at 7:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm on my 3rd and sometimes my right leg hurts up in there and yeah mine hurts at times
    proffittkim2001

Answer by proffittkim2001 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ask your dr why... maybe you should be induced ?
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2010