how soon???

how soon can you you tell with an at home pregnancy test i was told it can tell ten days after you have sex is that true???

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I found out 4 days before I missed on my last. Which would be 10 days after ovulation. So I'm going to say yes.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I know it may be hard but you may have to wait until it gets closer to your period. I took one from home when I found out I was pregnant. I actually took it the day I was supposed to start and it came out positive!!! :-)

Good Luck!!! :-)

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• no thats not true. you can wait as early as 5 days before your period suppose to start you are pregnant 4 weeks before it can be detected. its this whol biology with hormone levels and stuff.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Five days before your next period is how soon you can test with a possibility of accuracy. However, you should test after you've missed your period. That way you're getting the most accurate results.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I usually find out when I am 3 weeks along! which is a week before my missed period! PS I have 5! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Usually I could tell as soon as I missed my period; the test would show positive. Everyone says no. It worked with me.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• most of the time its around your missed period! i wouldnt get yourself so excited before then b.c you just might be disappointed
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010