When hubby/significant other gets cross w/you? Do you be quiet & let him chill? or do you confront back?

sharonm9376

Asked by sharonm9376 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on how ticked off he is and what mood I'm in. I know when to push him and when to shut up.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• For me, it depends on the situation. If it's over something stupid, I just walk away! I don't have time to argue over stupid stuff. If it's important, I say what needs to be said and walk away.

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depends but I am like mighty mouse hahah or in my husband's words - mighty mouth... he get pissed... i get loud... lol
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• same for me, depends on how mad he is. If it makes me mad, yes I am likely to talk back, other times, I don't talk at all for anything and usually he comes to apologize to me.
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 4:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depend on the reason he is mad at me.

Answer by louise2 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• A little of both. Mostly chill out.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I usually leave him alone. I used to try and argue with him but he never fell for it! He doesn't yell when he gets angry, he gets very quiet. Unless he REALLY mad then he will raise his voice but even then, he is alot calmer then I am when I get mad!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depends on the reason most of the time he just needs to chill.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Depends. Sometimes I leave him alone and sometimes I freak out on him. It depends on what the situation is. If he is mad at me I almost always confront it. If he is mad at someone/something else and just taking it out on me, I leave it alone until he decides to apologize.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• For the most, most of you have stated the obvious, and what I do as well. Depending on the situation, depends whether I "fly" back at him. If it's something stupid, I look at him like HE's stupid and ignore him. IF it's my fault, I still ignore him, till he chills out. He's venting in general, or gets into name calling, it's time for me to blow my stack as well.
    sharonm9376

Comment by sharonm9376 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010