Children in creepy movies

If a child acts in a creepy movie, are they allowed to watch it afterwards? How do they do it? I mean, like "The 6th sense" for example. The boy is 7 or 8 or whatever, but they won't let you into the cinema if you're under 16. How does that work? I bet while making the movie the psychologists are all over the place to make sure no harm comes to the child. Or have I got it all wrong? Who's got some information for me? Thanks!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I always wondered about that! Especially babies. Like the baby in the movie Willow. There's a scene where she's about to be sacrificed. She's tied up on a table under an open part of the roof, raining pouring down on her and an evil woman is screaming curses and spells all up in her face...OMG that baby was under 2 years old!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Actors are more professional they know that they are getting into and haley joel osment (the boy from the 6th sense) he has played a TON of serious reall in depth type movies so he was a professional about it...yes they get to see it if they want to they have premiers and red carpet for that stuff.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have no idea. I know that the girl who was in Exorcist said making that movie really messed with her mentally.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 4:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• They can go see it if they have an adult with them. And, yes, I'm sure they get to watch it. My son was watching horror movies starting at 3, so, no reason they can't watch them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I know the little boy from The Shining never realized he'd been in a horror movie til he was grown, so I'm guessing its like any other kid and movie, its up to the parents whether they'll allow the child to see it or not.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think they are like us. I mean, they have parents who have rules for them just like ours had for us and we have for our children. Their parents determine whether or not they can see the movie or not.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010