Have you ever been in a cat fight? How bad was it?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A couple. None too bad. The last one I was in, the girl just kept pulling my hair. I think the worst fight I have been in was with my sister! But we still love each other.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yes.The cops were called.No one went to jail though.
    Danielle_Nicole

Answer by Danielle_Nicole at 4:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Once. I had a girl from high school jump me from behind for some unknown reason and I still had the upper hand. While she scratched and pulled my hair I just gave her one punched to the face and she went flying down on pathetic ass.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yep, I broke her jaw. She got dumped and I began dating her ex..never saw her before that. She keyed my new truck so hard it left an indented line (3 month old truck). She smashed my headlights and stabbed all four tires. I caught her pulling the knife out of the last one. We both were arrested. Only she went to jail. I was not charged.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I got in one at a baby shower. Yes it was a total springer show let me tell you. I got attacked by a drunk girl, I'm not into fighting and have not been in a fight since I don't know when. I had to punch her to get her away from me, once I did that she fell back and I walked out.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Never,
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Heavens no
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 9:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010