What?? Pimples in late 20's?

Are you one that gets these horrid jumbo pimples...that you thought you were done with? What did you do to rid it?

xavcay

Asked by xavcay at 4:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You don't have to be a teen to get pimples. Adult have greasy faces too. All you need to do it wash it better and more often. Always wash your face off before you go to bed if you've worn makeup
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I never wear makeup and my skin isnt that oily but every once in a while...ill get that monster!
    xavcay

Comment by xavcay (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Oh my gosh!!! I know how you feel! I have NEVER had a problem with acne and ever since January, I feel like I am going through puberty!!! WHAT"S GOING ON!?!?!?!?! lol I have a couple of friends that are going through the same thing so maybe it's just a phase! (Hopefully) Same here on the makeup and oily part. Soooo frustrating!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• at this stage, its likely to be hormonal. did you change BC or stop it recently? when was the last time you had your hormone levels checked?
    also, if you use a cell phone a lot, you could be transferring dirts/bacteria unconsciously.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• When thseason changes for me, I tend to get a little acne like I am currently facing :) Just continue to clean your face morning and night and make sure to use a type of good moisturizer.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I never got acne as a teen but as my hormones changed when I got into my mid - later 20's I started to get it. Now at 36 I still battle the occasional blemish. It seems weird to apply both wrinkle cream and zit cream at the same time.. lol!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• lmao, only when I'm pregnant do I get those monsters.. as a matter of fact right now i have TWO (shivers), lol.

honestly I use toothpaste.. apply a dab at night with an ointment cream (for bacteria, since those big suckers are pustules, and thus means they are infected)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am 31 and I still get zits, mainly before I start my period. It is VERY annoying.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I get like one a month around my period!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm 40 and STILL get a pimple every once in awhile >.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010