What weird things does your pet do?

My cat Weasley carries out random objects from around the house and lines them up on the livingroom floor! Usually its pictures and magnets,but last night he got ahold of one of my son's ball caps and added it to his collection.
I swear in a past life he was either a dog or a crow!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! That is funny!

My cat rings the doorbell, usually at 5am. It always scares the crap out of me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• All of mine have weird habits...

Cats:
    Munchkin will stand by the kitchen door howling her head off when I get up, until I go in there and turn the tap on for her.
    Samson is diabetic, and somehow seems to be able to tell time, because every day at 7am and 7pm he comes up to me to "remind" me to give him his shots.
    Maxwell will sneak up on us when we're eating, and try to steal food off our plates. This is especially funny when our plates are on the coffee table, and you see a little leg coming up from underneath, patting around to find the plate.
    Delilah will jump me the MINUTE I sit down, so she can lie on my lap. Then she'll start rolling onto her back, and usually rolls right off me.
    Winston has THE loudest purr ever, and when you scratch his chin, he starts sneezing.
    Chloe materializes as soon as the fridge opens, and will get on her hind legs and point at the milk jug. Her way of saying she wants milk.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We have a doggy door. The dog's hobby is taking things out the door to the dog run. She is pretty good about only taking and destroying trash and leaving shoes ect whole. She took a whole styrofoam cooler apart to get it out while we were gone. Sometimes while we are home she will try to get big things out and we will get to watch and laugh. The dog run is a mess and no one wants to clean it up.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Cont:

Linus.... well, he's my fiance's cat, and the biggest asshole I've ever met. Nothing cute about that one.

Dogs:
    Oscar will spend hours "chasing flies" in the back yard. He also attacks the garden hose whenever we turn it on.
    Roxy dreams EVERY time she falls asleep. She starts making these weird woofing noises, and "runs" until somebody wakes her up.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My dog Lizzy...a chihuahua...will "sit" when told my me, my 7 year old son and my 5 year old dd....but he just stares a hole through my dh....LOL

Dh gets so mad...lol...."why wont that dog listen to me!!!"

Guess we know who that Alpha dogs in our house are! hahahahahah!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Cuddles my male cat - you HAVE to watch him when he eats, or he'll just sit there & whine & cry until some comes to watch him. He lost weight because we tried to break that habit.......

Shey, my sons cat think she's a dog. At bedtime she'll go lay down with my son while we are reading bedtime stories & she will not leave until she knows he's sleeping.

In the mornings she watches him get ready for school, & will WATCH us walk out to meet the bus, & then come about 3 O'clock she sits by the front door or window watching until his bus comes to bring him home. The one time she was left in a bedroom she freaked out when she heard his voice & growled at me, as if to say it was my fault she got shut in the bedroom.

Herc, my black lab is very weird....He HAS to follow me around the house, no matter where I go, what I am doing, even if he's a sleep, he will get up and follow me, no matter how much we try to get him to stay
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010