Ok... this in kinda three questions in one... (Might be TMI)

What do you ladies think about your husbands masturbating? What about masturbating to porn? And finally, what about downloading porn on the computer and using that? I'm just curious. I don't mind so much that my husband masturbates, but I just wish I would come first, and if I don't want any, then he should move on to the other. I also don't mind the porn; I'll watch it with him. But, I don't like that he downloads it. I just fell that we have enough movies that he doesn't need to download anymore. Plus, I feel that the computer and the office is public, and masturbating should be done in private. Today I found he had downloaded 23 videos! I was like this isn't right I tried to explain myself, but I guess it didn't come out right. I wasn't mean or shitty to him or anything I was very calm and polite, and he got all pissy and left. I don't know what to do. I need some input/advice! Thanks in advance ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Personally.......If it is not actually getting in between you and your husbands sexual relationship.(to your likes of course) it's not really a problem. However if it makes you feel insecure you need to let him know. Put it in a scenario for him like " when you do ____________ it makes me feel like you would if we were out and I was checking all these other guys out." Make it match to a scenario of what you would know that would bother him in the way that his actions are bothering you.
    clueless1972

Answer by clueless1972 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• my SO does the samething but does not has as many but he goes to this wesite(youporn) and looks at that and he go in the bathroom "to take a dump and to take a shower" and beats off and i know he does it. So i knocked on the bathroom door and i said "hey when u are done i want some" and he was like "when 2night" i said "no now" so i am guessing he had already did it. i dont mind the porn also but damn why hide it/
    Anonymous

• You say that you watch the porn with him? Well, then why complaining now when he is downloading some more?

Dont get me wrong, I'm just not sure why youre complaining.

The masturbating issue. Yes, that belongs to the private rooms.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well, in my opinion, you kinda opened that can of worms when you were "ok" with porn & agreed to watch it with him. If you're gonna be okay with it sometimes, he's going to expect you to be okay with it always. I, personally, don't get offended by my husband masturbating, but I am NOT okay with porn. It's just something that I'm uncomfortable with, and he respects that. I agree that the masturbating should be done in the privacy of a bedroom or bathroom... that doing it in the office crap would kinda gross me out. Like m.robertson811, I'm not trying to be rude, but I can't quite understand your complaint, either. You said that the two of you own movies, but you're upset that he's downloading?
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He sounds like a porn addict...
    Anonymous

• What if you tell him to download his porn on a flash drive so it won't be on your computer? I am sure they take up a lot of space and possibly have spyware or even malware that might affect your computer. Just a suggestion. (of course if that flashdrive sort of disappeared one day then so be it!)

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008