Has anything/anyone made you cry lately? Why?

I was trying to put a song on my playlist today and one of my songs came on and made me think of my DD, and it did make me cry.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I cried myself to sleep last night. I DO NOT cry hardly ever! I was thinking about the Tim McGraw song live like you were dying. And what would I do if I had one day left with my boys, what I would regret, what I would tell them. I tell you, it made me think about things in a whole different way.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Lately I just feel like crying over everything. Damn hormones, and I'm not even freaking pregnant!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yes my 17 year old daughter wanting to date a 22 year old man regarless of my oppositon becasue I feel that mentally she is not ready to date a 22 year old man because they have nothing in commin with each other. She's still in high school and heavens knows what he is doing with his life. For all I know he could be a drug dealer.
    phyllis61

Answer by phyllis61 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I was going through my playlist today too and heard My wish by Rascal Flatts....it always makes me think of my son and 'my wish' for his future.

@phyllis61 -- I was 16 and dated a 24 yr old for 2 yrs. My mom tried to talk sense into me but it just pushed me closer to him. My advice to you is to let her make her own choices, but be there for her. You don't have to approve but the more you try to stand in the way, the harder she is going to push you away and go to him.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• the last time I cried was last night. I miss my SO so much! He is underway right now, & I can't wait for him to come home!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2010