what is wrong with him!?

Okay my SO has been looking up single women in are area but its not a normal single website they are ppl how want to have sex talk and webcam stuff. So today i made up a fake message to send to him saying that his labtop has found a virus from those web sites and i opened his mail pg to see if he had read it and he did but yet he still went on the site!! i am so upset.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• why would you even let him do that?! Tell him something or kick him out.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 8:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Personally, I would flat out confront him about the situation. You don't need to be nasty to him as that is only going to make the situation worse...but tell him what you found and that you are concerned about it and that you needed to talk to him about it. You have EVERY right to ask him what the deal is, so if he immediately gets defensive, that's not okay.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• see i found this out yesterday so i made this email today. i think he is doing it becuz 7months ago i told him i had feeling for another man and i left and he was SOOOO hurt and now that i am back i am guessing he want to get back at me but that is kinda cheating to me cuz i didnt cheat on him at all i left.
    Anonymous

• thanks sophiafarris but i know he will get all mad at me and change his email password he has no clue i have it. I need to find a way 2 tell him w/ out him knowing i have it.
    Anonymous

• I don't know then, hun....but it sounds like a dishonest situation to me all the way around in that case. No offense or anything. If you are in a serious committed relationship, why would having each other's e-mail and passwords be a problem? Neither of you should have anything to hide, which I why I say that if he gets defensive about it, there's a problem. You should have every right to know what's going on. Why you have his e-mail password shouldn't even be an issue.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 8:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i'd tell him to stop and if he dind't i'd get a keyloger.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If you have to sneak around and check up on him and worry about having his password, there is something fundamentally wrong in your relationship. My advice is to talk to him honestly. Ask him if he is committed to your relationship, and being monogamous with you. There are obviously some trust issues, and if you are correct in his wanting to "get back at" you, then there's some maturity issues as well...because that is something for high school, not grown up life.

Don't waste time with tricks and lies and sneaky behavior to find out what he's up to. Talk to him. If you can't talk to him, you might as well leave, because the relationship is doomed anyway.
    I don't mean to sound harsh, but without trust, there is nothing.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Karma, sucks
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Google Keylogger and download one. You can view everything that way. Then confront him with it. If he lies you have proof.
    Anonymous

• Is there any way you can make a profile on that site & send him a message saying you want to know more about him? Ask him a lot of personal questions like if he's married or has a girlfriend. Just make sure he doesn't know it's you & try to get hm to tell you why he's on it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2008