Good ideas for the works of a 1 yr old and 5 yr old duo party? Cheap and crafty?

My family and Dhs family is big on partys. I know TO EACH ITS OWN. So we throw big partys. We have around 60 guests and lots of children. its a total kiddy party every year no DJ no alcohol ect! But we still spend alot. This year I am throwing our 1 yr olds theme hello kitty and our 5 yr olds fireman or transformer.

What are some good cheap ideas for:
center pieces
goody bags
stuff for in the goody bags
games
prizes
decor
and other fun ideas?

Just to see if we can save a little this year =>

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 5:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Nightmare catchers. Too much. I am exhausted.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• how about renting a bouncy castle for entertainment. the kids always love that. For goody bags you can do little bags of snacks like goldfish, gummy candy, etc. maybe a coloring book and crayons. i would stay away from the little "junkie" favors that never get played with and just get thrown away. For prizes, get some small cheap toys like bubbles, hot wheels cars, bubble bath, etc.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010