Does anyone have any helpful hints for getting pregnant? I am having a hard time and tomorrow I am having a test to see if there possibly problem (i.e. scaring).

We also are using a lubricant called Preseed to help along with ovilation testing. And I do know it could take upto a year or more and we have only been trying for a couple of months. But I want to have a baby. Any suggestions would be gladly accepted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have 2 kids but my husband doesn't and we want one so bad and i had friends with the same situation as ours. they went to the doctor and they put her husband on chlomid, i'm sure u know what that is, it is actually for women and she was pregnant in no time and now pregnant again and they had been trying for years. i also have a book i bought online that tells you everything you can do to make it easier, things u would never think about. if you want i could try to send it to u. my e-mail dbgroves4@aol.com my name is debra
    drgroves

Answer by drgroves at 5:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2008