Positive OPK but no Ovulation????

Okay, this is the first month that this has happened.....I had a + OPK last week (CD13) followed by another +OPK on CD14. I assumed I would be ovulating that day or at the very least CD16 but my temp dropped and continued to drop for the next 2 days thereafter. Is it possible, that I never even ovulated this month?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 5:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, or maybe you haven't ovulated yet!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:42 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• maybe you are ovulating later, also some woman have positive OPK days that are not close to O or even after
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 11:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It could be possible that you aren't ovulating. Have you had any other problems that might say that you are not ovulating? Maybe you could be sick or going through stress or something could trigger for you not to ovulate. Good luck. Hope that helps you.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am sleeping the best that I have in months, less stress now than this past summer???? Since TTC, I have never had this issue nor have I been aware of this being an issue ever! Oh well. Will try again next month....
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010