• In the Spotlight:

pregnancy

how soon can you feel pregnant??? if a am its about two weeks along is that to soon to know???

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They start counting from the first day of your last period, so two weeks along basically means you BARELY even got impregnated. So no, you wouldn't feel anything yet, since the hCG hormones would not be present in your bloodstream yet.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I didnt feel pregnant until I felt the baby moving.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I didn't feel pregnant until I felt the baby moving either (around 15 weeks I think). I just felt like I had a severe stomach bug for 5 months straight! I got my first dose of morning sickness 4 weeks after conception, soon after I found out I was preggo...I remember waking up sick the 1st time and saying "Yay! My first day of morning sickness!! I feel genuinely pregnant!!!" Little did I know it was the beginning of hell, lol. I didn't even show until 21 weeks. Not even the tiniest bump. But then I just popped over the course of one week!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I knew at 2 weeks took a test came back positive and I waited until I was 4 weeks to go to the doctor to confirm again and at 6 weeks had an ultrasound to confirm the date I conceived. The 6 weeks ultrasound was confirmed from the date of conception and not from the first day of my last period. That would make me 37 weeks now not 35 weeks. The ultrasound was and is correct because I know exactly the date I conceived not because I was trying but just because I know when we had sex and it was exactly that day that I conceived just like the ultrasound confirmed. They just use LMP (last menstrual period date) date as a baseline but all pregnancies are all within 2 weeks give or take from estimated due dates given.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• no.... some are sensitive.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010