What are some positive things?

About your husband, or SO??? Why do you love him?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 5:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• He cooks breakfast for me every morning.He supports everything I do.He is wonderful.Don't get me wrong.He can be a real prick sometimes but then I can be a real bitch sometimes too.And we both have our issues we deal with.We've been together for over 13 years and I wouldn't want to live my life without him in it.Oh....& he just said ditto!! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My Husband is the hardest working man I know... He is a terrific Father to our two kidlets... He is an amazing Husband and incredible Lover... He is my Best Friend.

He helps with all forms of house work, including dishes, laundry, vacuuming, cooking, and on occasion he will even IRON clothes if needed. And more often than not, He offers that help, without being asked...

I prefer he not have to help at all... but there are times when it IS greatly appreciated. :-D

Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 6:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My husband has a smile that can light up a room! (I love a great smile!) He is a great father, a wonderful friend, a community volunteer, a dedicated employee, he even helps around the house - and I don't even have to ask him! Wow! I love that man!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My husband make everything more fun!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 6:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• He works
    He plays with the kids when he can

yeah thats about it.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• He makes the coffee in the morning.... ahhhhhhhhhh
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i love his sense of humor. and whenever i'm with him i feel like i'm home. i can be myself and i love it.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• what don't I love about him?! he is the most amazing man I have ever met! I love how he is completely selfless, how he gs out of his way to make me feel important, special, & appreciated. I love how he looks at me & I feel loved. I love how he wraps his arms around me & I feel safe & protected. I love that I can talk to him about anything, that we have no secrets. The way I feel when his lips touch mine, I feel like I am going to melt. I love that he works hard to support us, even though DD is not biologically his. I love that he never makes me feel stupid or inferior. I love how he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I love that he reads to DD, plays with DD, helps parent her, even though like I said, she is not biologically his. I love his smell. I love how his hand finds mine in the middle of the night. The way he brushes the hair from my face & I get chills. He is perfect.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010