Does any one think that Amber from Teen Mom need anger managment???

If you watch teen mom have you seen how Amber acts towards Gary and her daughter Leah, do you think she needs counseling???

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 6:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• She definitely needs something. It makes me feel sick to my stomach the way a few of those teens act. It really does give teen moms a bad name. Not all are like that.

Babycakes323

Answer by Babycakes323 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think Amber should be in jail after what she did to Gary. Domestic violence is not cool.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think she needs a lot more than counseling. She's out of control, tremendously immature, selfish, and frankly nuts. She is hilariously mistaken that it is her right, or job, to control anyone other than herself.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It scares me to think how bad it is when the cameras are off, seeing as she so willing to hit him on camera. The way she was shoving the juice cup in the baby's mouth pissed me off. She is really controlling. He really didn't do much to set her off either. THen I love how she goes to her friends and family and acts like a victim. She needs to watch the footage of herself and really take it in.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think all those girls need counseling.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think they both need SERIOUS counseling. They have no idea how to make a relationship work. And yes I also think Amber has anger issues and is also immature.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• or a sedative...or a straight jacket....any of the above
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think she needs a good ass kicking. I so wish Gary had sisters or cousins. Amber is one crazy bitch.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• umm YEAH!! notice how they always do the violence commercial after her?! they're not a good coulple at all, and i dont think he's that great of a dad, from what i've seen on the show.....but he definitely needs to have custody of her until amber gets her head on straight and her anger issues dealt with.....leah has finally started having clothes on in the episodes,..but amber yells at her over the littlest things, it's so crazy..i just want to shake her! lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think Gary just doesn't know what to do, so he just kinda stands there. He's got low self esteem.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2010