Have you ever been out to eat and someone your with is rude and complaines about their food?

Have you ever been out to eat and someone your out to eat with is rude to the waiter/waitress and complaines about their food?

And if so have you seen the movie " Waiting"

what do you think about this
Have you ever been afrade of people doing things to your food?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 6:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• lol, YES...that is why I never send food back and if someone i am with does I always tell them they probably are going to spit in your food.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my MIL will complain about the slightest flaw in her food. it's makes me think the cook is going to spit in her food. i'v seen her send her meal back 5 times in one sitting. we all ate free that night. i hate going anywhere with her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I go with my friend, and she complains and asks for stuff constantly, and it drives me crazy, bc I am concerned about someone spitting in my food! I have worked in food service b4, and it does happen! I always tell the waitress that she is an annoying customer and just to ignore her...lol. She knows she is annoying too, bc her and her husband fight about it!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You know, you can complain about your food and not have anything bad happen. You just need to make it clear that you know that errors occur, and are aware that the waitstaff didn't cook your food.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• How is it rude to complain about a meal that I'm paying for and am expected to tip? I have waited tables, it did it for years. It didn't bother me. There is a nice way of saying something and getting what you need. That movie is a little extreme, and over the top.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Lol! If I order something at a restaurant and get something different from what I ordered, I'm going to complain! I've complained in the past but I have always been polite about it!!!
    And yes, I've seen Waiting; but in this day and age, people NEED their jobs and most likely won't jeopardize it by doing something to someone's food!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• alot of hormonal teenagers work in restaurants, and they dont need the job. You can piss a teenage girl off buy looking at her wrong!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I used to be very picky about the food I ordered b/c I was on a strict diet and couldn't put certain things in my body. If the food came out wrong, I would usually just send the portion they got wrong back (NOT to be re-prepared), eat the portion they got right, but have them take the food sent back off the bill. That way I never had to worry about someone doing anything to my food. I saw 'Waiting' a long time ago, but I can't remember what they did.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• But to answer the full question, I was never rude about it. My DH hated when I sent things back though b/c he's a garbage disposal and would eat anything no matter how it was prepared! He said it was embarrassing when I sent food back. :~(
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i didn't see the movie, but i know for a fact that if you send food back, you really shouldn't eat or drink anything else while there.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010