how can I post a PDF in a forum post?

I have a PDF that has graphs/graphics and I would like to post it as is in a group post, but I can't figure it out. Is there a way? Copy/paste doesn't cut it!
THanks!

APSedi

Asked by APSedi at 8:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• that's a special file format. you would have to use an FTP and uploaded it to a website, but not like photobucket, it would have to be your own personal website. Then you'd post the link to your site for it.

the easier thing would be to post the link of where you originally got the pdf
    Anonymous

• one other option would be to use your print screen option on your key board and turn the images into jpegs that way. you'd do the print screen then paste into paint or any photoeding program and then save as jpeg. upload to photobucket from there.
    Anonymous

• Hi APSedi,

We do not currently have a way to post PDF files.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2008