HOW OFTEN DO YOU AND YOUR SO GO OUT?

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 8:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we try to go out once a month. even after our DD was born, my mom was visiting the weeks after she was born, so we had her watch the kids while we had a night out. after all, there's not many people i trust with my newborn...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• we rarely go out...but we often have night-in!! Our kids are in bed and a sleep most nights by 7:30 pm-8:00 pm. So that's enough time to pop in a movie and snuggle up on the couch, or play a board game with just the 2 of us..... etc.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• We don't. We have gone out 3 times in the last year. We have been busy. We do spend quite a bit of time playing games, watching movies, and doing things together as a couple.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Just about never! We have a 2 year old and one on the way, plus my step-kids moved in with us, so there is no way we can find the time to do anything alone. Maybe once a month my husband and I will go out to dinner and maybe stroll around the mall, but we always have to take the 2 year old because we have noone to watch him! ( the other kids are old enough to stay home alone) So, no movies for us! Last time we tried that they kicked us (or rather our son) out because he wouldn't sit still! Maybe someday....
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 9:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Go out?? Whats that?? We haven't gone out by ourselves since the baby was born!! (He is 18 months old) But that is because all our family lives in Maine, we live in NC, and we just moved here a few months ago so we don't trust anybody with our son. Also he was deployed for the baby's first 11 months of his life.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008