My husband and I are trying to conceive?

since march ive been off my birth control and have been monitoring my periods and they average 24-26days apart and the last 2 were 30days the the last one was 16 days im confused? We have been so patiently waiting on having our 6th baby to complete our family and tips on whats going on?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 6:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know for sure, but I think it just takes some time to get regular without being on the pill.  You can be regular while on the pill, but then once you're off it will take some time for your body to adjust to it.  It's similar to starting the pill.  It takes time to get used to that too.  Best wishes to you!

Babycakes323

Answer by Babycakes323 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• OMG!!!!! 6 babies how cute i would love to have 6! any how yes some times it can take your body a little time get back on track just have a lot of fun trying!!!! good luck!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 9:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thanks but wut i dont understand is that is was regular for the past 7months and the last 2 were screwed up so i have no idea wuts going on. ive have symptoms of being pregnant but not pregnancy?
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010