Whats your opinion?

At home yet again. I dont know y everytime this happens i think it will be different yet im suppose to be all googoo gaga over the bullshyt. its been 5 days since i have even seen the face of my SO he promises to come over & in my mind i was thinking yea right every time he tells me hes going to show up most of the time hes either late or doesnt even show up so ok he shows up today gets on my computer with no conversation nothing havnt seen him in a weeks time & he has nothing 2say but wants 2 be all over me like im suppose 2 want 2 have sex or something um NO after telling him how i feel we exchange a few bullshit words right when i think the ice is being broken that maybe we can have a freaking conversation he has 2 leave? says the reason hes leaving is because i was starting 2 cook dinner he will be back. im done with dinner he comes back &eats &leaves what is wrong with this freakin picture? im convinced he doesnt love me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• That's too much of a mess to read, sorry.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• From what you've said it sounds like he's using you.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• sounds like he is using you to me too.... Sounds like he has another woman
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yea i was going to say why are you wanting to be with a guy who obviously doesn't want to be with you. i think it's pretty apparent that he doesn't and he doesn't have the nerve to be honest with you and break up. men will go to pretty much any extent not to have to tell you it's over. although actions speak louder then words. girl stop being his doormat and dump him. don't answer his calls or contact him. read this book "he's just not that into you."
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Doesnt love you, doesnt respect you & probably has more women on the side. Possibly a wife! Kick him to the curb! You deserve so much better!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Get rid of him. Tonight. Finito. Period. Exclamation mark. My dear :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• sounds like you're the other woman- sure he's not married? I'm ask around if I were you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• get rid of him. he obviously doesn't respect you or yoru feelings - how many clues do you need?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• So you do not live together? He comes and goes as he pleases? You do not see him for days on end?

You are not the only women in is life. He might be married or living with another women. He is not that into you.

Answer by louise2 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You don't deserve the shit he is dishing out to you.And only you can change the way things are.Go for it mama.This is not a normal relationship.He doesn't love you sweetie.I'm so sorry.Do you actually love him?Don't be a door mat for any man.Get rid of him.You don't need a man in your life to make you happy.And who can be happy with what you are "settling for"?He sounds like a flake.Get rid of him and find you a real man.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010