WHY has this man not be fired yet???

Watch this... It's sickening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwObjKZg9Jw

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 6:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you know why Andrew Shirvell is obessed with this guy? It's because Andrew Shirvell is gay himself and is mad that this guy is openly gay and is accepted. I can't believe that they have not fired him yet or arrested him. There is plenty of evidence that he has violated the law. This makes me sick!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Why should a man be fired for his personal opinion/political views? If he is writing his blog or engaging his opinion while at work for the state (like the teacher who resigned for encouraging people to infiltrate tea parties) ~ then he should be fired. While I don't agree with this man, he is free to speak and have an opinion... You can't shut everyone down and fire them just because they don't agree with you. Well, Hugo Chavez can.... Just say'n..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• So, then what is sounds like.... If this UM Student Pres can prove that he was maliciously harassed and as a result suffered substantial mental suffering/distress, then this guy should.will be fired and will be charged/convicted criminally.... Till then, the state is probably going to stay out of it... It's that whole innocent until proven guilty thing that I am sure the state is using to avoid being sued themselves for prematurely firing the guy. Don't you think the state is playing their cards close to their vests and methodically to avoid doing anything prematurely?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• grly...

clapping

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It's that whole innocent until proven guilty thing that I am sure the state is using to avoid being sued themselves for prematurely firing the guy. Don't you think the state is playing their cards close to their vests and methodically to avoid doing anything prematurely?

This was my first thought as well. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Closeted homosexual says what?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• what a loser...and then we ask why so many hate crimes...when its the law the ones that are committing this hate crimes...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am completely shocked... Anderson should go after the asst. attorney general just on the basis of slander... that is my vote... people like him should be taken out back and have his ass kicked all over the place lol
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 6:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• grlylrlz2, he is breaking the law. Michigan has a strict harassment and stalking law- The law, which takes effect Jan. 1 (1992), makes it a crime to harass and pursue anyone relentlessly and maliciously.

The Michigan law defines the crime as "malicious harassment which causes substantial mental suffering or distress."

First offenders would face misdemeanor penalties of up to a year in prison and a $1,000 fine. But repeat stalkers would be guilty of a felony and face up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• *been fired, d'oh! This man is the most delusional, homophobic, downright CRAZY person I've ever witnessed...
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2010